Our Private Equity group offers real industry knowledge and experience. The group is characterised by a partner-led approach, top quality service, commercial judgment and sector-specific knowledge across a wide range of industries.
The group comprises eight partners and is the largest group within our corporate department. Our expertise is also recognised by our clients: we consistently advise on many of the leading private equity transactions in the Irish market.
Our private equity lawyers have extensive experience of working with Irish and international private equity houses (and their international lawyers) in structuring and negotiating transactions. We work closely with our tax department and our anti-trust, intellectual property and information technology teams. We also frequently work with our banking and finance team, who are acknowledged leaders in debt financing transactions.
- Sports Surgery Clinic Limited in relation to a minority share acquisition (38%) by private equity fund Carlyle Cardinal Ireland.
- Insight Venture Partners on its investments and purchases of existing shares in each of Advanced Manufacturing Control Systems Limited and Fenergo Group Limited.
- BC Partners on the Irish aspects of the €600 million acquisition of the Spotless Group.
- Apax Partners on the buy-out of Global Refund.
- Advent International on the Irish legal aspects of its buy-out of Financial Dynamics for Cordiant Group.
- CVC Capital Partners on the Irish legal aspects of the acquisition of the Automobile Association.